Customer Support Representative - Call For Interest
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role (customer service, support, retail, sales, etc. Internships count!).
- Exceptional English communication skills and professional presence on the phone and over email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and reliable work ethic
- Organization and time management skills.
- Creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Empathetic, positive attitude – you’re enthusiastic about helping our customers succeed.
- Experience working with remote coworkers in other time zones.
- Experience in the supply chain industry.
- Experience with customer support tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages (German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc).
What you'll be doing:
- Communicate with customers to quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Follow up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved successfully.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create internal guides and articles to help the support team.
- Escalate issues to other departments when necessary.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.