French Speaking Account Manager
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be fluent in French and English language. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Have 1+ years in an Account Management / Customer Success role, preferably in B2B SaaS companies.
- Be successful in optimizing products and services based on client needs.
- Have demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to Customer revenue retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for data-driven insights.
- A solutions-oriented, customer service, and can-do attitude.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding new clients.
- Evaluating and analyzing customer needs.
- Cultivating healthy customer relationships.
- Managing customers' product and service orders.
- Managing customer contract renewals.
- Promoting customer loyalty and building trust and transparency with clients.
- Acting as a customer advocate by re-engaging customers who seem to be inactive.
- Maintaining client retention.
Need to know information:
- Please note that the candidate must be fluent in French & English and be comfortable conducting business with French-speaking clients. Spanish language skills are a plus.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.