SDR Team Lead
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment and team lead experience.
- Is fluent in written & spoken English; additional languages are a strong plus.
- Has a strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- Has a high motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate qualified prospects and setup customer meetings for Account Executives.
- Train and lead a group of junior interns to ramp up through coaching and hands on development sessions around prospecting, tool usage, and metrics.
- Research key accounts within our ideal customer profile (ICP) to understand their current
- initiatives, plans, and challenges to craft personalized and account-based messaging that will be
- delivered via the phone, email, and social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Become a Tive subject matter expert through continued learning and development to understand
- our solutions and competitive positioning within the market.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments set by responding to inbound leads and outbound outreach
- with key decision makers within Tive’s ICP.
- Use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), ZoomInfo/6Sense
- (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.