Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts payable or general accounting.
- Familiarity with accounting software and systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial information.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Invoice Processing:
- Reconciliation, Reporting & Supporting Monthly Close:
- Continuous Improvement:
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that has each other's back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.