Customer Support Specialist (US Timezone)
Blindspot is an open self-service platform enabling any company to easily advertise more efficiently and at scale on over 1.000.000 digital billboards worldwide. Through our unique integration, our platform allows anyone to advertise on a billboard for as little as a few cents per play, democratizing this channel for all businesses. Over 12.000 clients use Blindspot, from small and medium businesses, to brands like Universal Music, Netflix, Snoop Dogg, Rihanna, Airbnb, American Airlines, TikTok, Samsung, Uber Eats, Picsart, Morning Brew, P&G, Unilever, G2A and more.
Fun fact, we're behind the most upvoted post in Reddit history (search for the "GME GO BRRR billboard").
Blindspot is seeking a full-time Customer Support Specialist in US Timezone to join our team in Bucharest, Romania.
This is a hybrid role, with 2-3 days per week required at the office. The successful candidate should be able to provide friendly and professional assistance to our customers and prospects via live chat and email, as well as occasional video calls. The Customer Support Specialist will also work closely with the sales team to address customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner, and provide a high-quality support experience to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Successful Customer Support Specialists can become Account Managers within the company, receiving specialized training, benefits and bonuses.
- Fluent professional English speaking and writing skills
- Prior experience in customer support, preferably in a SaaS, media sales or technical support environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathize and be patient while providing support
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while adhering to established policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively while managing competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Flexibility to work on US Eastern Timezone (9:30am - 5:30pm EST)
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRMs is a plus