Full Stack Software Engineer (SF/NY)
👋 About us
Treet is a venture-backed startup helping e-commerce brands be more sustainable and own their secondhand market by launching resale experiences. While the secondhand apparel market is growing 11x faster than traditional retail, brands are leaving billions of revenue on the table and missing out on a powerful way to engage with their customers. With Treet, brands can unlock a new revenue stream, increase customer loyalty, be more sustainable, and expand their audience to a much larger and younger pool of customers.
👉 We launched Summer 2021 and we’re already powering the resale experiences for 100+ brands (more than 50% of all branded resale sites worldwide), including For Love & Lemons, Girlfriend Collective, DÔEN, Tentree, CUTS, Rylee & Cru, Boyish, and Wolven. Check out our site (www.treet.co) for more info on Treet and the company we're building.
♻️ Our mission
Together we're driven by a greater mission to reduce the massive amounts of waste and pollution within the fashion industry, a leading contributor to greenhouse gases worldwide.
👀 About you
🔎 We're looking for a Mid-Level Software Engineer to help build innovative resale experiences for world-class apparel brands.
- You have at least 3+ years of development experience (preferably as a full-stack engineer)
- You work proactively, autonomously, and collaboratively
- You are able to own projects end to end
- You care about sustainability and believe in the power of secondhand shopping
- You’re based in either SF/NYC
Advantageous, but not essential
- You have experience working at fast-paced startups
- You’ve worked extensively with our stack (Node.js/Express/React.js/Postgres)
💻 About the role
- You will own a large area of Treet's product experience
- You will ship changes daily
- You will play an integral role in building our culture as the company grows
- You will collaborate closely with the team on shaping future roadmaps and making important product decisions.
- While your role is defined as above, there will certainly be other areas you may be called to assist with periodically (as we're a small team and sometimes wear multiple hats)
🤲 Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work with the fastest-growing player in branded resale, powering the majority of branded resale shops worldwide (100+ and counting)
- Our culture prioritizes you as a person first, employee second
- You’ll get support from world-class investors, including First Round Capital, Bling Capital, Matchstick, BAM Ventures, BBG Ventures, V1.VC, Techstars, Interlace Ventures, Alante Capital, Michael Broukhim (Co-Founder of FabFitFun), and Casey Armstrong (CMO of ShipBob)
- You’ll get to work with an incredible team with alums from Airbnb, AfterPay, ShipBob, Indiegogo, Yelp, and more.
- Tons of great perks, like Friday lunches, annual reTreets (Tahoe in ‘21, SLO in ‘22, Denver in '23), health insurance (+ dental and vision), commuter benefits, new MacBook, monthly Lunch n’ Learns and Happy Hours, $50 in Treetbucks each month, monthly wellness stipend, 50% WFH setup paid for, Gympass and more