Account Manager (internship)
truQ is the operating system for third-party logistics. truQ connects anyone with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time. It provides a SaaS infrastructure that helps businesses coordinate that interaction smarter and access capital for commercial drivers on the platform, helping them stay running and grow their businesses.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to assigned client concerns and needs.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Manage and retain relationships with existing partners
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning client behavior to understand changing needs
- Automate trips for drivers for the businesses they service
- Prepare invoice for trips done for businesses they are assigned to
- Minimum of a B.sc degree with a minimum of a 2.2 graduating grade
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office tools.
- Must have a responsibility mindset
- Good communication skill (written & verbal) skills
- Good relationship management skill
- Good customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency in the Hausa language is an added advantage.
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture