Partner Support Officer (Internship)
truQ is the operating system for third-party logistics. truQ connects anyone with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time. It provides a SaaS infrastructure that helps businesses coordinate that interaction smarter and access capital for commercial drivers on the platform, helping them stay running and grow their businesses.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Build sustainable communications for managing and supporting the company’s partners.
- Manage the companies involved in the day-to-day of partner success
- Oversee the activities of the partners on the platform in relation to the clients they service
- Where applicable, prepare invoices to clients and ensure the timely payment of driver partners
- Ensure partners’ understanding of the platform (expectation, payment, customer support, complaints, etc.)
- Understand the various truQ applications for the daily achievement of trip automation for drivers and business partners
- Where applicable, train and oversee the activities of Vehicle Sales Representatives(VSRs) attached to drivers under a particular business.
- Coordinate reward activities for driver-partners
- Ensure weekly updates of the business transaction sheet for report preparation.
- Provide innovative ideas for better management of truQ’s business partners
- Conduct trainings for newly onboarded partners on what the company does
- Minimum HND educational qualification
- Minimum of 0-1 year cognate experience
- Ability to flourish with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proximity to Ojota is a key consideration
- Proficiency in the Hausa language is an added advantage to liaise to different stakeholders across the region.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact