Vehicle Onboarding Officer
truQ is the operating system for third-party logistics. truQ connects anyone with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time. It provides a SaaS infrastructure that helps businesses coordinate that interaction smarter and access capital for commercial drivers on the platform, helping them stay running and grow their businesses.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Be responsible for sourcing and onboarding partners/ drivers.
- Identify prospective partners/ drivers, engage, maintain, and follow up until the onboarding process is completed.
- Serve as the first contact for new drivers.
- Achieve set targets of drivers to be onboarded.
- Contact between 100 -150 assigned suspects weekly.
- Visit parks and communities to create awareness about truQ.
- Maintain a detailed and organized record of leads, and interactions.
- Forward all qualified leads to the SGM on a daily basis for verification and activation.
- Give valuable insights, feedback, and trends on interactions to help improve the acquisition process
- Minimum of NCE academic qualification
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to influence, and persuade drivers
- Be able to relate with drivers in the various parks across Ibadan.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Join a market leader within Transport & Logistics