Sales Development Rep (SDR)
We are hiring sales development representatives (SDRs) to join our revenue team. SDRs are responsible for generating new business opportunities by researching, identifying, and qualying potential new customers based on our Ideal Customer Profile.
You will work closely with the sales team, ensure monthly goals are achieved and develop your own accounts within a 6-8 month period. The ideal candidate has 1-3+ inside sales years experience in enterprise software, government technology or business to business sales.
- Develop new business opportunities from a CRM of target accounts
- Contact and qualify potential customers via outbound calling, email and social messaging
- Set appointments for qualification and demo meetings
- Track target account profiles and follow up with contacts based on lead score
- Use Hubspot CRM to manage targets, leads and report daily activity
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and management to optimize go to market activities
- Attend industry conferences, networking events, or trade shows to build relationships with prospective customers
- Attend company daily standups, reporting meetings, monthly events and training
- 1+ years' experience in inside sales or professional selling
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Located or willing to relocated to Greater Jacksonville or Northeast Florida
Nice to Haves
- Experience in sales development for a enterprise software company
Something looks off?