Junior Growth Marketeer
Junior Growth Marketeer
To engage more consumers with Valyuu, we are looking for a Junior Growth Marketeer to support our growth team. Together with the product designer, developers, and customer service specialist, you will help us significantly impact the company's growth.
Full-time · Rotterdam
Where are we at right now?
Last year, we showed amazing initial tractions with a small team! These tractions showed that we could show amazing growth; investors have seen the potential, and we have successfully closed a funding round in March 2022. Now it is time to move fast forward at a rocket pace and optimize all marketing activities. As being engaged with our business objectives, your work will significantly impact the company moving forward!
What are you going to do?
- You will have a key role in assisting our growth team.
- You will (co)prepare the marketing strategy and iterate on it timely based on the data.
- You contribute to the user/transaction growth and marketing KPIs.
- You execute data-driven experiments with SEA and Social Display and leverage new and existing marketing channels.
- You set up, analyze and optimize the marketing activities (such as paid search, paid social, referral) using tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Google Ads, etc.) by assessing KPIs like CAC, LTV, ROI.
What do you bring?
- 0-2 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or a recently finished Master's in Marketing study.
- Preferably, you have experience in setting up marketing strategies and executing for growth across all marketing channels.
- You have basic knowledge and are eager to learn more about the critical digital marketing methods, such as SEO, SEA, social media & content marketing.
- You have a growth hacking mentality love rapid iteration and experiments.
- You have a data-driven approach while focusing on growth and have a deep understanding of classical marketing principles and theories.
- Last but not least: You believe that consumer involvement is one of the critical factors for a more sustainable and circular world!
Who are you?
- You are passionate about data, UX and growth!
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work together with a fast-moving, diverse team and a good understanding of all external stakeholders;
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities daily;
- Strong interest in sustainability, circular economy & consumer behavior;
- Fluent English and Dutch.
What can you expect from us?
- We are growing fast and want everyone to grow with us!
- Join a 90-day accelerator program by Google with professional mentors;
- The opportunity create a world where no product stays unused; a better world!
- We intend to give you options (while you help us grow!)
- Flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Acces to co-working space, Spaces, in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, and other European destinations.
- A good amount of money by the end of the month;
- 30 holidays and travel compensation;
- Compensation for mobile phone or laptop (pre-owned);
- A great young and entrepreneurial team full of fun and laughter, besides being hard-working.
Does all this sound like a great fit?
Are you excited to start as our new Junior Growth Marketeer and are open to joining this fantastic journey to make something extraordinary? Then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Next steps after application:
- CV check
- First conversation
- Contract offer