At Valyuu, we are looking for a UX/UI designer to join our growth team. Together with the copywriter, full-stack developer and growth marketeer, you will work collaboratively and autonomously to improve the UX & UI, delivering customer-focused and scalable user experiences.
Full-time · Hybrid / Rotterdam
Where are we at right now?
We are now looking to expand our team after recently closing successful funding round in March 2022; we are now looking to expand our team! Our current product helped us set the first steps. We need to bring it to another level because we aim for more. Our product is constantly improving - you will help us speed this up. Being engaged in the business objectives and your work will significantly impact the company moving forward!
What are you going to do?
- You will conduct research to collect and evaluate qualitative and quantitative insights and user needs;
- You map customer journeys, prototype rapidly, and create detailed development-ready user interface design;
- You are contributing to the KPI of the growth team, identifying the most urgent UX pitfall and coming up with creative solutions for rapid small-scale user tests or A/B tests;
- Besides research and design, you will work closely with our developers to ensure that your design pixel is perfectly integrated;
- You are also responsible for managing the product feature backlog;
- You will continuously improve our visual style design system and create visual expressions for marketing and other content;
What do you bring?
- 2-4 years of experience as a UI/UX designer;
- You have great visual/UI skills;
- You like to learn new things and positively embrace uncertainty;
- Last but not least: You believe that consumer involvement is one of the critical factors for a more sustainable and circular world!
Who are you?
- You are passionate about UI & UX and can bring new ideas to life fast;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work together with a fast-moving, diverse team and a good understanding of all external stakeholders;
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities daily;
- Strong interest in sustainability, circular economy & consumer behavior;
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch (basic).
What can you expect from us?
- We are growing fast and want everyone to grow with us!
- The opportunity create a world where no product stays unused; a better world!
- We intend to give you options (while you help us grow!)
- Flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Acces to co-working space, Spaces, in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, and other European destinations.
- A good amount of money by the end of the month;
- 25 holidays and travel compensation;
- Compensation for mobile phone or laptop (pre-owned);
- A great young and entrepreneurial team full of fun and laughter, besides being hard-working.
Does all this sound like a great fit?
Are you excited to start as our new UX/UI Designer and are open to joining this fantastic journey to make something extraordinary? Then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Next steps after application:
- CV check
- First 'getting to know you call'.
- 'The' interview
- Our contract offer