Implementation Manager (SaaS)
Raft is the intelligent logistics platform that’s rewriting the technology playbook for freight forwarders and customs brokers in the automation era. A dynamic UK-based technology company that’s fundamentally reshaping international logistics, we’re searching for an Implementation Manager who is excited by the prospect of working in a rapidly growing scale-up. We have significant runway thanks to funding from leading US investor Bessemer Venture Partners (LinkedIn, Twilio, Shopify), alongside Episode 1 (Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam) and supply chain-focused fund Dynamo Ventures (Sennder, Stord).
As an Implementation Manager, you'll be primarily responsible for onboarding and technical implementation for new and existing customers. You'll leverage your project management and interpersonal skills to help drive your customers' desired outcomes.
Day-to-day you will:
- Own and manage the entire implementation cycle from signed-to-live for enterprise Freight Forwarders.
- Create and manage implementation project plans for a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product, CS and Support teams, and lead a cross-functional effort to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Proactively manage customer and internal stakeholders' expectations during the onboarding and deployment phases.
We specifically want someone who has:
- Strong experience in implementation and/or project management with software projects within a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Knowledge/experience of the Freight Forwarding / Supply Chain / Logistics industry would be advantageous
- Great people skills and at ease communicating with stakeholders from all levels of an organization
- Sound business judgment and decision-making abilities
- The mindset of continuous improvement with a desire and drive to own, manage and develop new or existing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication to stakeholders
Apply because you want to...
- Have the opportunity to work in a global market and compete with best in class companies who are on the front line of Machine Learning and Engineering developments
- Work in a modern Product-led company where your contributions are valued and have real-world impact
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Work in a diverse and multicultural environment
Raft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled