QA Engineer - Omni (Manual + Automation)
Raft is the intelligent logistics platform that’s rewriting the technology playbook for freight forwarders and customs brokers in the automation era. A dynamic UK-based technology company with a global impact across logistics, we’re searching for a QA Engineer who is excited by the prospect of working in a rapidly growing international scale-up. We have significant runway thanks to our most recent Series B funding, which we raised from some of the best investors in the space: Eight Roads (Alibaba, Spendesk, Toast), Bessemer Venture Partners (LinkedIn, Twilio, Shopify), Episode 1 (Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam) and Dynamo Ventures (Sennder, Stord, Gatik).
We're searching for a QA Engineer to work with our Engineering team to help them verify our products and maintain their quality. Tasks include preparing test plans, test cases, test execution, working with bug tracking tools and coordinating with all stakeholders.
Day to Day you will:
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
We Specifically we want someone with:
- 3 to 5 years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
- Minimum 1.5 - 2 years of hands-on experience in Automation Testing - designing the frameworks and developing the same for Applications using Selenium or Cypress tools.
- Analyze the requirements; and create detailed test cases. Execute test cases.
- Consistently collaborate with developers, project managers, and QA and ensure that test coverage is sufficient.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, ideally experience working with a distributed team.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with JIRA Adaptavist, Zephyr, or TM4J tools.
- Experience that would be good to have:
- Experience with performance and/or security and/or API testing and/or Cypress/Selenium automation tools is a plus.
- ISTQB or any software testing certification will be advantageous
Apply because you want to...
- Have the opportunity to work in a global market and compete with best-in-class companies who are on the front line of Machine Learning and Engineering developments.
- Work in a modern Product-led company where your contributions are valued and have real-world impact.
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries.
- Work in a tech, fast-paced, and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Work in a diverse and multicultural environment
Raft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.