Warehouse Associate, Ground Operations, Philadelphia, PA
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
The starting hourly pay for this role is $20.00/hour. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Role Summary: Warehouse Associate, Ground Operations
As a Warehouse Associate at Veho, you will be responsible for performing tasks within the warehouse that allow us to deliver exceptional service to customers. Day-to-day, you’ll pre-sort packages into routes and meet delivery drivers for the morning launch. Additionally, you will ensure that carts are accurately prepared to ensure successful on-time delivery for our customers. This is the MOST critical function to the success of our operation and how we revolutionize the delivery experience. As a Ground Operations Associate, you will work using our proprietary technology app via your smartphone to scan and organize packages, load carts and distribute packages for the preparation for the launch of delivery drivers for exception delivery to our amazing customers! Provides exceptional customer service to our delivery drivers.
A Great Candidate:
- Is passionate about joining a top-tier, early-stage startup that aims to build the next powerhouse of logistics technology
- Has prior experience in a warehouse, customer service, or some other related role
- Ability to navigate apps on a smartphone on a daily basis
- Able to take direction from Supervisors and Ground Operations Lead, specifically with our sort and accountability processes
- Maintains a professional demeanor through interactions with colleagues, crowd-sourced drivers, and customers
- Is able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Able to drive a forklift and potentially a box truck
- Owns a modern smartphone
- Is physically able to stand for the duration of the shift, and move boxes up and down, including bending and frequently lifting (up to 50 lbs required)
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?