Director, Strategic Finance
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About the Role
Veho’s Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in helping shape our short- and long-term business strategy and execution. The Director of Strategic Finance will manage the Strategic Finance team to support Veho’s rapid growth and expansion. The role will oversee the financial support for multiple, operational business units through thorough financial analysis and forecasts, driving cross-functional support for business plans and resource allocation, and setting targets, tracking and ensuring performance to plan. You are highly analytical and strategic, and can seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture. You are a strong people manager that enjoys developing a team.
- Has 8+ years of professional experience in Corporate Finance or Financial Services
- 2 years of experience operating in a people leadership capacity with direct reports
- Possesses extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Has the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to question the status quo
- Can drive prioritization of work for their team and uplevel the team’s productivity through improved processes and tooling
- Desire to develop a team with a strong emphasis on growing jr. teammates
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams and executives across the organization
- Is detail-oriented, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experience in the Logistics or other operations heavy industries
- Has knowledge of SQL
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?