Senior Data Scientist, (Experimentation)
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
As a Senior Data Scientist (Experimentation), you’ll be directly embedded in data science, operations, product, and engineering teams to quantify the effectiveness of process changes across Veho. You’ll partner with product managers to understand high-value business problems, build systems that inform experimental design, and work with cutting-edge technology.
- You’ll serve as the key contact for defining and designing test strategies across numerous business decision verticals
- Educate users on the role testing and insights can play to accelerate insights and reduce the risk
- Build reliable and efficient, experimentation tools to speed up design and analysis
- Create robust data pipelines to feed downstream analyses
- Ensuring data quality and data integrity through best practices in data integration
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of changes production systems
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years of experience in data science or data engineering, or Master’s Degree plus 2 years in data science
- Familiarity with statistical modeling or machine learning techniques to solve business problems
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Proficient in A/B, multivariate testing in a multi-channel setting
- Experience dealing with network effects via switchbacks or synthetic controls
- At least 2 years of experience with open source languages and tooling used for large-scale data analytics like Python, numpy, and/or distributed data processing systems like spark
- At least 2 years of experience with analytical relational databases like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.