Senior Full Stack Developer
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- A solid SDLC understanding through a degree in Computer Science or related fields, as well as 7+ years of experience developing applications with the following characteristics:
- Creation of microservices in Java 8 using Spring Boot with the use of different modules such as Spring Data, Spring Security, or Spring Cloud.
- Implementation of authentication & authorization protocols such as OAuth 2.0 and 2-Way SSL
- Build Restful APIs and their documentation using Swagger.
- Creation and maintenance of unit tests under JUnit using mock frameworks such as Mockito or PowerMock.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of relational database engines such as MySQL or Oracle.
- Handling DDL and DML statements under SQL.
- Cloud development experience with Azure. Experience with AWS and/or GCP would be a plus.
- Experience with Mulesoft is highly desirable but not essential.
- Handling images and service containers using docker.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience with distributed version control systems based on Git such as GitHub or GitLab.
- Previous experience in FinTech is a plus.