Senior Full Stack Developer (Health Tech)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop world-class healthcare solutions based on client requirements.
- Help architect and build scalable, responsive, and secure applications on the cloud.
- Execute initial design and development of new software or perform extensive software revisions to the existing code base.
- Assist the internal team in addressing enhancement requests and issues from customers. Investigate and fix defects.
- Produce detailed technical documentation.
- Implement solutions based on industry-accepted healthcare standards & best practices.
- Assess the current health landscape for relevant information, data models, and standards to determine future architecture (e.g., HL7 RIM, FHIR, SNOMED CT)
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs and processes as necessary.
- Quickly and thoroughly learn new technologies required to perform duties
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 7+ years of Full Stack Development experience in 2 or more popular programming languages like Java, Python, Node, Angular, Vue, React etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing solutions for the healthcare industry, preferably on large healthcare interoperability projects
- Experience with healthcare interoperability standards like HL7 (includes HL7 v2, v3 RIM, DICOM, CDA & FHIR) & Integration Engines to convert one bar to another.
- Familiarity with key healthcare terminologies and classifications such as SNOMED-CT, LOINC, ICD-10-CA/CCI, EMPI etc)
- Experience in building Restful APIs & developing system integrations.
- Experience working with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and container platforms.
- Experience building multi-cloud systems that work in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Experience with modern version control and ticketing systems Like git, GitHub, Bitbucket and Jira