AI/Computer Vision Engineer & Project Manager
- Develop state-of-art systems for solving real computer vision challenges.
- Conduct applied research to determine the best approaches and techniques to different aspects of the problems faced.
- Optimize models and algorithms for deploying on embedded devices.
- Perform verification and validation of the developed algorithms.
- We have ~6 projects going right now, we are looking for someone not just to be a software developer, but also work on managing this project.
- Must be a US Citizen - this is a project for the US DoD.
- At least 4 years experience working with real challenging Computer Vision problems. Preferably with R&D related tasks.
- Experience working with change detection algorithms in images and/or full motion video.
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Proficiency on common Deep Learning libraries such as Pytorch and Tensorflow, applied to real projects.
- Detailed understanding of common Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Ability to learn fast and include latest academic publications and scientific advances to the problems at hand.
- Experience with SLAM and or other state-estimations techniques is a plus.
- Experience with VR/AR is a plus.
- You have strong empathy for peers, direct reports, and customers
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate behavior change
- You’re adaptable and open to changing processes when it’s right for your team, your organization, and the customers you serve