Customer Success Manager
Voyc, an award-winning leader in contact centre AI software, helps financial services companies be compliant and improve customer service by monitoring 100% of their customer interactions. Voyc uses artificial intelligence to transcribe and automatically analyse and review interactions to identify and handle problematic interactions (customer complaints and interactions with vulnerable customers) according to regulatory requirements. The AI solution “listens” for potential problems and compliance breaches and alerts users (supervisors and quality assurance teams) of calls that need further review and remediation.
Financial services companies have a huge compliance problem, particularly in the context of contact centre quality assurance. These companies struggle to monitor 100% of customer interactions due to the high cost of employing more and more quality assurance assessors. As a result, the average company monitors only 4-5% of customer interactions. This results in a large number of unchecked interactions, including complaints, compliance breaches and poor agent behaviour.
That’s where Voyc comes in! Voyc has built strong compliance models and cutting-edge software to revolutionise the contact centre quality assurance process. In 2021, Voyc was selected as the winner of the Accenture Blue Tulip Awards and the KPMG Digital Innovation Challenge. All of this has been achieved by our team of highly-motivated, diverse and purpose-driven individuals.
Are you looking to join a company with a positive culture and mission? Do you want to be part of a team that is making the world a more consistent and caring place through innovative software solutions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Voyc is a SaaS start up focused on using cutting-edge AI, Machine Learning and other technology to deliver a product that promotes positive change in society by increasing Consistency and Care in call centres for regulated companies. You can find out more about us at voyc.ai and meet the team and dig into our values on our About Us page
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of over 46 enterprise customers in the financial services industry.
- Build strong customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor, understanding their unique business needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Conduct regular check-ins and proactive outreach to ensure customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, and Engineering to drive customer success and product enhancements.
- Understand customers' compliance monitoring requirements and effectively demonstrate how our software addresses their needs.
- Provide technical support and guidance on the configuration, integration, and utilization of Voyc's compliance monitoring software.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers, analysing usage data and making strategic recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion within the customer base.
- Actively monitor customer health metrics and take proactive measures to mitigate risks and address any issues or concerns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and regulations related to compliance monitoring in the financial services sector.
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide valuable customer insights for product roadmap decisions.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role is required
- Experience within the SaaS industry is highly desirable
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to grasp complex software solutions quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and compliance regulations is advantageous.
- Experience working with customers in multiple jurisdictions is highly desirable
As well as the opportunity to learn and expand your skills while making the world a better place, working at Voyc offers the following
- A market-related salary
- Caring, growth-focused team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Forward-thinking leave policies
- Company-sponsored lunches, travel and learning opportunities
- An inclusive & representative workplace
- Playing to win
- Putting people over everything
- Driving results
- Pursuing Knowledge
- Working together