Stellar is a Techstars-backed company that helps brands launch products more effectively, by ensuring they have thoughtful, authentic consumer reviews on key retailer sites. We’re matchmakers, bringing together the perfect consumer with a particular product, and getting them buzzing about it where it matters most. We also help brands develop even better products by collecting honest, constructive feedback from their target customers -- and we’re growing.
We’re hiring a Sales Coordinator to help manage our existing customer relationships and shepherd new prospective customers through our sales process. This would be a perfect role for an SDR ready to take the next step in their career, as this is a growth position and an opportunity to take on a large amount of responsibility within a rapidly growing company.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll closely track all of the deals in our sales funnel -- both renewals and new prospective customers -- to ensure that they’re moving forward.
- You’ll log all sales interactions and status updates in our database so we have an accurate view of what’s in the pipeline.
- You’ll be the administrative point of contact for our prospects. This means scheduling meetings, following up afterwards, keeping track of deliverables, preparing contracts, and ensuring that everything flows smoothly and nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’ll track the micro details that help us maintain the macro view, measuring our progress against the goals we’ve set organizationally.
Why we’ll love you:
- You have a couple years of work experience and are eager to accelerate your career.
- You’re a doer. You see a long list of tasks and get excited, not overwhelmed -- and you’re great at triaging and prioritizing.
- You’re ridiculously organized; you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- You know how to keep the trains running on time, and you’re comfortable managing up.
- You're a confident communicator who is comfortable interacting with important clients and prospects.
- You’re highly flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll be looking at the big picture and managing warm relationships -- not spending your days sending cold outbound emails or cold calling.
- You’ll be working with a collaborative and driven team of individuals who love what we do every day.
- You’ll receive consistent mentoring and support to help you grow, with the opportunity to continually take on more responsibility.
- You’ll work at a tech company that’s female-founded and driven by women who make work fit around family. We care about results, not face time.
This job is based in Boulder and is ideal for someone with a few years of work experience.
Base salary is $50,000, with incentive compensation based on experience.
Benefits include competitive health insurance, including vision and dental, matching 401(k), and twelve weeks of paid parental leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To apply, complete this assessment (https://bit.ly/3wsV5L6) and email your resume to [email hidden].