Ruby Backend Engineer
We're WOLF. Not the furry kind, the startup kind. We've connected 200,000+ job seekers. That's more people than you have followers (probably). From hospitals to restaurants, they're all jumping on board.
Techstars? Been there. Three countries? We have team members there. Oh, and we’re not broke. We are venture backed. 🎉 Time for you to shine.
We're seeking a Ruby developer with experience in AWS Infrastructure & Serverless capabilities to join our growing team as our platform scales.
- Working on the backend using serverless infrastructure.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Building Scalable APIs using AWS API Gateway.
- Building Integrations with external applications.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- A busy day that flies by. Seriously, where did the time go?
- Money. Enough to make your wallet happy. And bonuses? They’re in there too.
- Do cool stuff. Make a change. Feel good. Sip your coffee. Repeat.
- Opportunity to skyrocket in your career. Growth? Think super-speed.
- Proven work experience as a Ruby developer on production applications
- Experience with AWS infrastructure. (Especially Beanstalk & RDS)
- Experience with serverless architecture (Lambda & Dynamodb)
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Advanced level of English