Intern - Entrepreneur in Residence
At Xook, we are building a new age food distribution model using a fleet of fully cloud-controlled robotic kiosks. We believe in a future where every person could have freshly made food tailored to their personalized taste whenever they want and are committed to making it a reality using digital recipes, IoT, and robotics.
As an organization, we strive to build a culture that encourages radically open communication and intellectual honesty. As an intern working closely with the CEO, you would enable key decisions for the business, and get to work on a breadth of initiatives over the duration of your internship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the projects assigned, and deliver the analyses or reports
- Design SOPs, KPI dashboards, and reporting mechanisms to enable smooth day to day operations and enable faster and high-quality decisions on the ground.
- Clarity on what you want to get from this internship. This internship would be ideal for someone looking to pursue a business or operational leadership role in the near future.
- Strong first-principle thinking
- Openness to wear multiple hats as might be required at the early stages of a startup
- Strong emotional quotient, and communication skills
Good to have Skills
- A Bachelors or Masters in a business or operational major could make the ramp-up easier. But candidates from other majors are welcome too; readiness to learn is all that matters.
- Experience working with a new-age startup in the past would be a plus.