Part-Time Licensed Clinical Psychologist
At Backpack Healthcare “we believe that clinician satisfaction = client satisfaction” Backpack healthcare is a clinician led, minority owned online behavioral health company whose sole purpose is to provide access to care for those who need it most ... .our children.
Summary: The Licensed Clinical Psychologist will be responsible for providing family, individual, and group therapy; conducting psychological testing and evaluation of patients; and monitoring treatment-planning efforts. Certification in assessing pediatric ADHD, learning disabilities, mood disorders, developmental disorders, and psychotic disorders highly preferred.
- Provide family, individual, and group therapy
- Conduct psychological testing and evaluations
- Participates, facilitates, and documents the treatment-review team process
- Monitor treatment-planning efforts
- Complete psychological reports for schools and parents providing them with treatment recommendations and appropriate behavioral accommodations
- Provide weekly reports of feedback and observations
- Conduct ongoing needs assessment for staff-training purposes and assists in the implementation of in-service training programs
- Fully Licensed and credentialed in Maryland (Ph.D or Psy.D)
- Experience caring for children, adolescent, and adult population, with option available for complete lifespan
- Proven ability in the administration, scoring, and interpretation of psychological tests
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in group therapy, group management, individual therapy, and family counseling.