Full Stack Developer - Deep Learning Platform
Zighra is an AI-powered cybersecurity company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in invisible security. We’re producing user-centric, technology-driven solutions to establish new paradigms in human-machine interaction. We’re seeking to embed security into everything we do in our daily lives, including the way we drive, walk and talk. At Zighra, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with global impact. We’re a small team with big goals.
As a full stack developer on our team, you will push the boundaries of machine learning and current web, mobile and sensor based smart devices. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You will be presented with exciting technological challenges that require solving engineering challenges and developing unique solutions under highly constrained environments.
- Work with development teams and data scientists to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture with strong security and privacy protections.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Build robust and effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Creative technical documentation.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid experience in full stack development or similar role.
- Proficiency in software architecture and design.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Extensive knowledge of REST API design.
- Knowledge of front-end languages and libraries.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience in encryption and secure communications.
- Machine learning and sensor dynamics.
Something looks off?