Global Accounts Payable Lead
About You and The Role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Global AP Lead will be a key leader in revamping and building out the end-to-end P2P processes and systems at Zipline. You will lead the day-to-day operations including invoice processing, vendor payments, root cause AP related issues. The role will have a heavy focus on process improvement initiatives and automation projects to scale the business, including new system & tool implementations.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the global accounts payable process
- Manage end-to-end global accounts payable function to include:
- Identify opportunities for improvement and drive change to processes and systems in the areas of accounts payable, vendor management, and expense reporting, including new system and tool implementation
- Responsible for process and governance oversight to ensure appropriate approvals exist before executing all payments.
- Assist to hire, on-board and train as well as motivate and mentor a high-performing team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders throughout the organization to facilitate teamwork across all departments
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of accounts payable or accounting-related experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience (a plus)
- NetSuite or similar global ERP system experience (a plus)
- Previous working experience with OCR technology to support automated invoice processing
- Excel and Word proficiency required
- Proven success in a high volume / fast-paced environment
- G/L coding and 3-way matching capable
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be able to work and provide support as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to detect errors
- Positive, respectful communication with both team members and external customers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Excellent organizational skills
What Else You Need to Know
This role will be located out of our South San Francisco HQ with expectation to be in office 3-4 times a week at minimum. Relocation will be supported for the right candidate!
The starting cash range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000. Please note that this is a target, starting cash range for a candidate who meets the minimum qualifications for this role. The final cash pay for this role will depend on a variety of factors, including a specific candidate's experience, qualifications, skills, working location, and projected impact. The total compensation package for this role may also include: equity compensation; discretionary annual or performance bonuses; sales incentives; benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; and more.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Something looks off?