About You and The Role
Zipline is seeking Maintenance & Airworthiness Technicians who have sound judgment, excellent interpersonal skills and high standards. Success will require attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, ensuring the aircraft conforms to high standards, is in safe operating condition and that all procedures are followed and documented appropriately. This candidate is expected to work closely with engineering, flight operations, and other teams to deliver on their assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
What You'll Bring
- Basic maintenance knowledge: mechanical, electrical and software
- Mechanical and electrical integration and assembly experience
- Experience performing precision work with hand tools
- Must be able to travel 5 %- 10%, as necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Ability to lift and or move up to 55 pounds
- Must have a valid US drivers license
- Must have an FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (RPC) (P107)
- Possess or obtain a second-class medical
- Bachelor’s degree
- Remote pilot certificate or manned certificate
- Experience in the development of manuals, training materials, and operational procedures for sUAS operations
What Else You Need to Know
Something looks off?