Customer Operations Associate
About You and The Role
The Zipline Customer Experience team is looking for an extraordinary Customer Operations Associate to build upon our strong relationships with customers in the Northwest Arkansas community. Customer Operations Associates are foundational to Zipline’s success because they are intimately involved in the end customer’s experience, and can most readily identify opportunities to improve our service and operations. We are customer-obsessed at Zipline and the ideal candidate for this role is a relentless and agile customer advocate, always aiming to exceed customer expectations while promoting operational efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with go-to-market, flight operations, and maintenance teams to deliver a best-in-class experience for Zipline home delivery customers
- Work with Walmart Fulfillment and Zipline Flight teams to support seamless operations integration
- Support fulfillment operations through warehousing responsibilities such as product selection and packaging
- Oversee tracking and analysis of key metrics, such as on-time rate, service utilization, and overall solid customer experience, to promote continuous improvement of customer services and delivery operations.
- Coordinate the end customer experience from the initial outreach contact, to onboarding, to first delivery, to ongoing engagement
- Collect feedback from customers and report to internal stakeholders for the purpose of improving Zipline’s home delivery service
- Quickly and practically solve any and all customer complaints with the goal of maintaining an engaged community that is excited about Zipline’s home delivery service
- Identify opportunities to proactively engage with the broader community and execute on those opportunities
- Take on an array of special projects that support our goal of providing an unforgettable home delivery experience for customers
What You'll Bring
- 2 years of experience engaging in a customer service/fulfillment operations or similar roles working as a liaison between operations and customers
- A customer-obsessed attitude and a scrappy entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to operate in a fast-changing environment and make adjustments when needed, a driven and nimble team player
- Ability to practice empathy and ensure every customer understands they are Zipline’s most important customer
- Interpersonal skills that allow for successful interactions with customers of all types
- An analytical problem solver who picks up slack wherever it is found and enjoys leveraging insights to promote improvement
- Professional communication skills
What Else You Need to Know
We have received reports stating that certain individuals are reaching out to people under false pretenses, claiming to be Zipline employees, affiliates, agents, or representatives. They may seek to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities or by claiming that they are contacting you on Zipline’s behalf.
Genuine Zipline employees or representatives will never ask you for money or payment in exchange for employment opportunities or other related services. Any such offer of employment or any other service in exchange for fees that claims to be from us is deceitful and part of a fraud.
If you believe you have been targeted by a fraudulent party, we ask that you immediately get in touch with us via email at email@example.com upon receiving a suspicious offer or claim.
Something looks off?