Lead Brand Designer
About You and The Role
We’re looking for a seasoned Art Director with experience crafting impactful brands and designing memorable digital experiences. As a member of the Brand Lab, you’ll be responsible for pushing the boundaries of our brand and creating the future of Zipline’s look and feel. Our small but highly experienced team works cross-functionally to serve and expand Zipline’s global customer base. The ideal candidate will thrive working across mediums and will bring a strategic approach to creating cohesive brand experiences.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate internally with other creatives, our marketing team, product leaders, engineers, and more to evolve the Zipline brand, and create compelling digital experiences
- Own and drive projects forward, coming up with creative solutions to challenging problems like: How to build trust with people who still think drone delivery is science fiction?
- Work closely with a writing partner to brainstorm and develop unique, multi-media brand campaigns
- Create videos, packaging, web pages, customer app interfaces, email campaigns, billboards, and any other mediums that play a role in our customer experience
- Collaborate externally with agencies. Manage external designers and contractors
- Be an ambassador for great design
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of brand design experience at an agency, in-house, or both
- A deep understanding of brand design fundamentals and a set of complementary skills across web design, illustration, UX, art direction, video, and more
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with peers in marketing and others across an organization
- Experience managing designers, contractors, and agencies
- A strategic mindset; you care as much about the why as the how and your work is rooted in a deep understanding of our customers and their motivations