Senior Content Marketing Manager
About You and The Role
We are looking for a seasoned content marketer to join our small but mighty U.S. Product Marketing team. The Senior Content Marketing Manager is a dynamic role where you will create and drive forward strategy, producing compelling content across a variety of forms / channels. You will cover diverse topics and issues that span our business (e.g. healthcare, restaurants, retail industries), consumer impact (e.g. patient outcomes, customer experience, real-world impact), and high tech concepts (e.g. what it takes to build a next-gen drone). This is a unique opportunity to shape a new category of disruptive technology, with Zipline as its leader.
In this role you will closely collaborate with our marketing leadership team to build our content marketing strategy. We expect you to demonstrate measurable impact with your work through ROI and write content that raises awareness of the autonomous instant logistics industry. Success in this role includes establishing Zipline's category leadership in drone delivery for healthcare, restaurant and retail partners.
What You'll Do
- Help build a steady cadence of high-quality content for all stages of the funnel
- Develop multi-channel content marketing strategy and roadmap to support brand awareness, demand generation and ABM campaigns
- Create and manage the production of content including blogs, ebooks, white papers, infographics, videos, and webinars that speak to our buyers across healthcare, restaurant, and retail verticals
- Lead and inspire creative ideas for content development and messaging consistency across all channels (demand generation, digital, web, social, video, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create engaging stories aligned with company messaging
- Drive effective and creative content that incites engagement and grows audiences
- Ensure content aligns with funnel-building objectives and is consistently delivered across touchpoints
- Leverage data to set goals, measure success, and refine content strategy
- Help maintain a functional content calendar and ensure style, quality, and tone consistency
- Write and edit high-performing content with impeccable attention to detail
- Copy edit a variety of marketing materials
What You'll Bring
- Top-notch grammar, messaging punctuation and writing skills
- 5-8 years of content marketing experience, including creating blog posts, white papers, webinars, and more
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Editorial mindset and familiarity with audience preferences
- Knowledge of SEO, web traffic metrics, and demand generation tools
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
What Else You Need to Know
The starting cash range for this role is $135,000 - $175,000. Please note that this is a target, starting cash range for a candidate who meets the minimum qualifications for this role. The final cash pay for this role will depend on a variety of factors, including a specific candidate's experience, qualifications, skills, working location, and projected impact. The total compensation package for this role may also include: equity compensation; discretionary annual or performance bonuses; sales incentives; benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; and more.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
We have received reports stating that certain individuals are reaching out to people under false pretenses, claiming to be Zipline employees, affiliates, agents, or representatives. They may seek to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities or by claiming that they are contacting you on Zipline’s behalf.
Genuine Zipline employees or representatives will never ask you for money or payment in exchange for employment opportunities or other related services. Any such offer of employment or any other service in exchange for fees that claims to be from us is deceitful and part of a fraud.
If you believe you have been targeted by a fraudulent party, we ask that you immediately get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving a suspicious offer or claim.