One of Toronto’s fastest growing companies is hiring a full-time Business Development Manager!!
Now is your chance to join the team as we are looking for someone to join the Business Development Department with a basic Customer Success understanding, who is dynamic, energetic, dedicated and a motivated individual to become a core member of our team to help grow and expand ZipLunch across North America.
Now is your chance to join the team as we are looking for someone to join the Business Development Department with Customer Success understanding, who is dynamic, energetic, dedicated and a motivated individual to become a core member of our team to help grow and expand ZipLunch across North America.
• Proactively pursue business development opportunities through first contact methods** (cold calling/emailing) with companies/businesses and restaurants
• Join and/or lead sales calls with key clients, restaurants, etc.
• Developing growth strategies and plans which includes writing business proposals, pitch decks and other workflow documentation as required
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Customer success including gathering user feedback
• Build relationships between customers and support team
• Account management & Churn management
• Stay up to date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities as well as perform competitive analysis
• Strong fluency in English written and oral
• Account Management, Business Development experience
• Undergraduate in Business, Communications or related fields
• Experience and/or knowledge of the food space is a strong asset
• B2B Sales funnel is a strong asset
• Must have very strong business acumen, firm, detailed, solution driver
• Must be comfortable collaborating with other team members across various departments on a daily basis
• Relationship-building mentality
• Strong computer skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• A hunger to think of and research out-of-the-box
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are very important
• High-energy, self-starter with strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills
• Know that you are part of the core team, in an organization that’s at the cusp of rapid growth, with an opportunity to reap the long-term benefits
• Tremendous growth opportunities in terms of leading, taking on responsibilities and gaining valuable experience through a first-of-its-kind platform
• Work with a highly driven, motivated and passionate team
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.