Remember the last time loved ones and money mixed? Yeah – us too. It’s why we built Zirtue. We’re a team of people on a mission to help loved ones work better together by bringing soggy-paper-napkin IOUs into the 21st century.
We’re looking for a Communications Specialist to drive awareness of and engagement with, Zirtue’s B2B and B2C suite of products and services.
This role will collaborate with the necessary stakeholders to:
- Conduct high-quality research (including but not limited to surveys, interviews, user tests, etc.) to support content creation across mediums including PR, blog, social and email.
- Create, distribute and measure all forms of content/media (blog, email, social, press, web, etc.).
- Develop and own content calendar
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and launch key programs to drive awareness of Zirtue including influencer/affiliate programs and proactive community engagement on social.
- Translate complicated product concepts to simple, jargon-free language using Zirtue’s voice.
The Ideal Candidate... Is not afraid to ask questions and is even more inclined to ask follow-up questions. Your work will highlight products and features shipped directly from our engineering and product teams. As the Communications Specialist, tutorial development, video, and writing should come naturally to you. You are data-driven and have knowledge in the fin-tech industry. You are someone who figuratively and literally dots the I’s and crosses the T’s. Empathy is one of your superpowers.
You’ll unite with our team who all share the same goal: supporting our users. We’re committed to helping our users lend and borrow with all of the confidence and none of the awkwardness.
What You Need To Know: We are a fresh, forward-thinking startup, providing innovation to an industry in hyper-growth - and you will be joining during a significant period of our business. We’re hands-on, humble and focused. Waiting for work to come to you is a big nope. If you’re down to roll up your sleeves, work independently and value the feedback loop, this could be the right place for you.
Reports To: The Communications Specialist will report to the Product Communications Manager.
- 1-3 Years in a communications, journalism or marketing capacity
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Experience and desire to create compelling content
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to last-minute changes, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Knows how to get from A - Z even if the alphabet is in Dorthraki.
- You’re able to communicate solutions clearly and consistently to users and teammates. You help them understand complex things with ease — like why you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway.
- You think big!
- You are hard-working. This company is growing fast. Hard work is rewarded and required.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a vicious internal drive and desire to set goals and succeed.
- You realize the details don't mean much. . . they mean EVERYTHING!
To apply for this role, visit www.zirtue.com or the Zirtue mobile app and browse around. We'd love to know what you think. If this job description sounds like you, email your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us get to know about you and your work.