Product Manager, Go-to-Market - Cloud
An inclusive work environment is an empowering one. At Cutover, we lead with empathy and enable others to succeed through curiosity, kindness, and self-expression.
Location: US (Eastern Time Zone). This role is flexible in location, but we would like you to be able to commute to our NYC office on occasion.
The Cutover platform interconnects teams and technologies through Collaborative Automation, enabling customers to successfully manage their IT disaster recovery, cloud migration, and release strategies. We recently raised $35 million in a Series B funding round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next chapters of growth.
Product Manager, Go-to-Market - Cloud
Developing our Cloud/Partners product is a key growth area for Cutover’s Go To Market strategy. The Product Manager - GTM role is entrepreneurial with the aim of driving the overall success of our Cloud product offering. This is a cross-functional position that works with almost every part of the business (engineering, design, sales, customer success, marketing, etc) to drive success for this product line. This job requires working closely with AWS - one of our biggest collaborators in the Cloud space. The job entails understanding pain points and managing to build the right features, integrations, runbooks to cater to AWS use cases.
What will you be doing as Product Manager, Go-to-Market - Cloud?
Product Manager - GTM focus areas
- This is a commercially focused role within product management. This role will ultimately be responsible for enabling faster ARR growth through our Cloud partnerships, predominantly with AWS
- Focus on research and development of strategy for our existing offering. This will include of product research, internal discussions with our Exec team, leadership team, and external market research that includes talking to AWS
- Establishing cross-functional structures to execute on the strategy. Work with a wide team of key stakeholders from engineering, sales, marketing, Product, Product Marketing and Customer success bringing them together and leading them towards the growth goals of the product
- Seed and scale the growth of use cases/project launches, at first with AWS and in the future with additional partners/cloud providers
- Work on delivering a scalable AWS (Partners) product ; own and execute the delivery of the product roadmap while aligning with AWS and with internal stakeholders to make sure everyone is on the same page while gathering feedback and fine tuning the plan.
- Maintain relationships with AWS to ensure alignment and support for the product roadmap.
What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager at a B2B technology company
- You’ll have experience with major cloud providers (AWS is a big plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with enthusiasm and a desire to build something
- A problem solver: you bring innovative solutions to the table. Problems give you purpose. You feel energised planning ambitious projects
- A good communicator, experienced with working with a range of stakeholders including sales, marketing, engineers, and designers.
- Data will be part of your DNA: you’ll be able to share multiple stories of you working to constantly define, monitor, investigate and respond to adoption and engagement metrics of products you’ve been working on.
The good stuff…
- We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- 3 volunteer days to use for any charitable/voluntary cause you would like.
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- 401k contribution plan.
- Work from home stipend
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly. You’ll be supported in your quest for knowledge, whatever that looks like to you.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- All the company swag you could ever need.
Target compensation package: $140,000 - $160,000 base + stock options + benefits.
The final offer may vary from the target compensation package, taking into consideration factors such as your experience level and skill set. If we aren't aligned on salary at this stage, we’d still love to hear from you to better understand if there are more suitable opportunities at Cutover.
Diversity Statement - Empowering Our Teams
We encourage our team to bring their authentic selves to work, which we have found has strengthened workplace relationships and fostered a genuine sense of community - especially during the past two years of the pandemic.
If you are excited by this role, we invite you to apply! Even if your profile doesn’t check all the boxes, please don't simply scroll past! We recognize that talent lies everywhere and that some demographic groups are more likely to apply for a "stretch role" than others. We are always open to different perspectives and professional backgrounds to keep Cutover's culture evolving and to ensure that we never stop learning.
Cutover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Maintaining an equitable hiring process is imperative to our mission. All applicants are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, protected veteran or parental status.