Revenue Operations Analyst
An inclusive work environment is an empowering one. At Cutover, we lead with empathy and enable others to succeed through curiosity, kindness, and self-expression.
Cutover’s Collaborative Automation SaaS platform enables enterprises to simplify complexity, streamline work, and increase visibility. Cutover’s automated runbooks connect teams, technology, and systems, increasing efficiency and reducing risk in IT disaster and cyber recovery, cloud migration, release management, and technology implementation. Cutover is trusted by world-leading institutions, including the three largest US banks and three of the world’s five largest investment banks.
Remote (UK). If you are local to our London office, you can choose how often you’ll work from home vs the office - whether you’re fully remote or hybrid.
At Cutover the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team is the operational arm of both sales and marketing. RevOps helps the company grow more efficiently and cost-effectively by aligning our systems, processes, and people.This role will report to the Revenue Operations Lead.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help us ensure a return on investment for our sales technology stack, optimize the way our go-to-market tools and teams work, and measure performance.
What will you be doing as our Revenue Operations Analyst?
- Own the sales technology stack driving the operational effectiveness of the business development and sales teams, providing training, and evaluating adoption.
- Implement process and technology solutions to business challenges which will drive operational excellence, efficiency, and cross-functional alignment into the sales organization.
- Own quote to close won operations in Salesforce CPQ.
- Own territory and account coverage & assignments with sales teams
- Perform analysis as required in support of Sales organization for performance measurement and benchmarking
What we'd like you to bring to the table…
- 2+ years experience with revenue operations or marketing operations at a SaaS company.
- Salesforce administration experience.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data, generating insights and building reports and dashboards. You are a power user of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience with project management. Demonstrated ownership of critical sales projects (e.g., annual planning, comp design, configure price quote (CPQ))
- You love fixing and improving processes. You loathe dirty data and unnecessary complexity.
Nice to haves:
- Past experience in a sales or marketing role outside of operations.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot (preferred), Marketo, or Eloqua.
- Experience with an analytics platform such as Looker (preferred), Tableau, or PowerBI. SQL experience a big plus.
- Experience with other tools in our GTM tech stack such as Salesforce CPQ, Demandbase, SalesLoft, Clari, Zoominfo, Gong, LeanData or equivalent solutions.
- You are a certified Salesforce administrator or would like to be.
The good stuff…
- We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 25 days of PTO per year + public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- 3 volunteer days to use for any charitable/voluntary cause you would like.
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- Aviva pension scheme.
- Work from home stipend.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly. You’ll be supported in your quest for knowledge, whatever that looks like to you.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- All the company swag you could ever need.
Target compensation package:
£40,000 - £50,000 base, + stock options + benefits.
The final offer may vary from the target compensation package, taking into consideration factors such as your experience level and skill set. If we aren't aligned on salary at this stage, we’d still love to hear from you to better understand if there are more suitable opportunities at Cutover.
Diversity Statement - Empowering Our Teams
We encourage our team to bring their authentic selves to work, which we have found has strengthened workplace relationships and fostered a genuine sense of community - especially during the past two years of the pandemic.
If you are excited by this role, we invite you to apply! Even if your profile doesn’t check all the boxes, please don't simply scroll past! We recognize that talent lies everywhere and that some demographic groups are more likely to apply for a "stretch role" than others. We are always open to different perspectives and professional backgrounds to keep Cutover's culture evolving and to ensure that we never stop learning.
Cutover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Maintaining an equitable hiring process is imperative to our mission. All applicants are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, protected veteran or parental status.