hackajob is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that allows companies to scale their tech teams today, whilst building their talent of tomorrow.
Technology is driving the world forward at an unprecedented rate. Every company has woken up to realise they need to place technology at the heart of their strategy, or they’ll soon be extinct. And at its core, this transformation will be driven by great people.
But how great people and great companies find each other is broken. It’s opaque, biased and plagued by a terrible experience. And as the demand for technical talent explodes, not enough is being done to create the talent for tomorrow.
We're changing this with radical transparency, best-in-class service and a long-term approach to talent, all powered by technology.
We see a world where technical talent has an incredible experience developing their career and finding the right company to unleash their full potential, whilst employers are able to attract, nurture and retain the talent they need to thrive in the technical economy.
- Trust - we hire great people, provide an environment for them to thrive in and then give them the freedom to make an impact.
- Transparency - this is all of our company, not just the founders or investors and therefore you’ll know as much as we do.
- Customer Obsession - we want to give our engineers and employers the best service they’ve ever experienced.
- Ambition - we want to think big and take risks to create the world we see.
- Driven - we want to continuously improve and get shit done.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to support the growth of our brand across the East Coast. We’re looking for a specialist who has experience helping to drive brands, events and content. This position is a great opportunity for a creative digital marketer who is looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, tech start-up.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing marketing activities, including employer brand and content strategies, to attract tech candidates and companies to sign up to our platform.
- Helping to manage US-focused campaigns, as well as newsletters.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on US-focused marketing activity.
- Identifying tactics, platforms and trends that will be most effective to reach specified target audiences.
- Creating and implementing strategies for building community and awareness, stateside.
- Helping to plan and execute recruitment-focused events.
- Serving as brand ambassador at various events, including careers fairs and tech conferences.
- Researching marketing and advertising trends within the recruitment and tech industries, as well as identifying new areas for improving candidate experience and engagement.
- Helping with social media planning and co-ordination.
- Liaising with our wider marketing team to ensure success.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong copywriting skills
- Is organised and pays attention to detail
- Is comfortable with communicating with key stakeholders in a professional and confidential manner
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Zoom - or any other webinar provider
- Active Campaign - or any other email marketing software
- Hootsuite - or any other social media scheduling tool
- We need the individual to be based in New York.
- Salary $70,000 - $130,000 and equity options 🤑
- hackajob Passport - work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year ✈️
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays 🏝️
- An extra day off for your birthday 🎂
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year (in addition to your leave allowance!) 🎄
- Apple MacBook Laptop 💻
- Enhanced primary and secondary caregiver leave 🍼
- Private medical insurance 🩺
- Private dental insurance 😬
- Learning and development budget 📚
- Wellbeing budget 💜
- Work from home stipend - a one-time budget to spend on the tools to boost your productivity at home. 🪴
- Regular team events and socials 🎉
- Access to all hackajob sponsored and partnered events 🎟️
Something looks off?