Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Office Location 🏢: Old Street, London (2 days a week)
🚀 Our Mission
hackajob is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that allows companies to scale their tech teams today whilst building their talent of tomorrow. Technology is driving the world forward at an unprecedented rate. Every company has woken up to realise they need to place technology at the heart of their strategy, or they'll soon be extinct. And at its core, this transformation will be driven by great people.
We're changing this with radical transparency, best-in-class service, and a long-term approach to talent, all powered by technology. We see a world where technical talent has an incredible experience developing their career and finding the right company to unleash their full potential, whilst employers are able to attract, nurture and retain the talent they need to thrive in the technical economy.
We are a rapidly growing company that has recently achieved a significant milestone with our Series B funding, positioning us for exciting expansion into the US market. With an incredible team of 143 talented individuals, thousands of companies such as Sainsbury's, BBC, Capgemini and NatWest depend on the hackajob platform to reduce the time to hire, engage with candidates and, most importantly, remove the bias from the recruitment process.
☕️ A bit about the role
As a Series B organisation, our Sales team are fundamental to the success of the company.
As a Senior Account Executive, you'll become a go-to expert on strategic technical hiring matters, and you’ll have a varied contact list, from C-Level suite (People, Technology + Finance) to building champions across various teams within Enterprise (5,000 plus) organisations. You'll handle various aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, communication (both outbound and inbound), negotiation, and closing deals. Right from the start, you'll enjoy a significant level of independence whilst working collaboratively across key functions, including Product, Finance and Customer Success.
We value drive, coachability and emotional intelligence highly, and you should be comfortable delivering results autonomously, with limited guidance, based on your previous achievements.
If you’re looking for a role where you can have significant impact and growth opportunities daily, then this is for you.
✊ Your mission
- Develop a deep understanding of tech hiring challenges faced by companies today and how hackajob can help solve these challenges.
- Build strong relationships and maintain ongoing dialogues with prospective customers.
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to closing.
- Collaborate closely with the Account Management & Customer Success teams to ensure a smooth handover of newly onboarded customers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales methodology and processes.
- Share insights and work closely with our Product team to further refine our product offerings.
- Progress pre-qualified opportunities: Working with leads generated by SDRs or inbound inquiries to demonstrate the value of hackajob.
- Outbound: Research accounts, identify key players, strategically generate interest and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand the client’s requirements and processes, putting together presentations, tenders & pitches to manage a long-term pipeline that will deliver results.
- Work directly with the SDR team, training and collaborating with them to build a pipeline and develop their sales skills.
🙌 A bit about you
- Ideally 3-6 years B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Not only do you have a track record of meeting and exceeding quota, you understand WHY you are able to do this consistently.
- You’re detail-oriented, curious and always willing to adapt. You understand these are the key traits of being a successful sales person outside of EQ.
- You have a clear plan for why you are in sales whilst believing in the “no i in team” philosophy.
- You are able to develop a quick understanding of customer needs and requirements, but if you don’t know something, you’ll tell your client when they’ll have the answer.
- Excellent communication and listening skills; a believer in two ears, one mouth.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action; we don’t need a wheel in the cog; we are looking for builders.
What you’ll get in return?
Competitive Salary + Shared Ownership Join our journey and become a valued co-owner of hackajob, sharing in our success.
Holiday entitlement Enjoy 27 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays. We also close over the Christmas and New Year period, providing extra time off for you to recharge. And if that’s not enough, you also get your birthday off.
hackajob Passport Embrace a flexible lifestyle with the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 2 months each year.
Professional development Fuel your career ambitions with access to comprehensive training, coaching, and a supportive environment that promotes growth and progression.
Remote-first work environment Experience the freedom of remote work while still fostering team connection through two days per month in the office. On the flip side, if you need an office to perform at your best, we got you.
Personalised equipment Choose between a Mac or Windows device and receive a one-time budget to create an optimal work-from-home setup.
Best-in-class Parental Leave The primary caregiver gets 6 months of fully paid parental leave, then 75% pay for 6 to 9 months and 50% for 9 to 12 months. The secondary caregiver gets 6 weeks fully paid that can be used all in one go or split across the 1st year.
Comprehensive medical and dental coverage Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with private medical and dental insurance.
Pension scheme We got you covered for the future with our competitive pension scheme.
Team activities We have quarterly team social budgets to support spending time together and we frequently organise company-wide events.