Senior Sales Development Representative (Enterprise)
Senior Sales Development Representative, Enterprise
Location 🏢 Fully remote, Eastern Timezone. We also have a New York Office.
🚀 Our Mission
hackajob is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that allows companies to scale their tech teams today whilst building their talent of tomorrow. Technology is driving the world forward at an unprecedented rate. Every company has woken up to realize they need to place technology at the heart of their strategy, or they'll soon be extinct. And at its core, this transformation will be driven by great people.
We're changing this with radical transparency, best-in-class service, and a long-term approach to talent, all powered by technology. We see a world where technical talent has an incredible experience developing their career and finding the right company to unleash their full potential, whilst employers are able to attract, nurture and retain the talent they need to thrive in the technical economy.
We are a rapidly growing company that has recently achieved a significant milestone with our Series B funding, positioning us for exciting expansion into the US market. With an incredible team of 143 talented individuals, thousands of companies such as Sainsbury's, Lloyds, and BAE depend on the hackajob platform to reduce the time to hire, engage with candidates and, most importantly, remove the bias from the recruitment process.
☕️ A bit about the role
hackajob has recently launched in North America, and we are looking to hire one of our first Senior Sales Development Representatives to be part of a small team who are looking to have maximum impact
The Senior Sales Development Representative at hackajob isn't your typical "SDR" role. The team we've built is not only responsible for qualifying leads, setting meetings, and building pipelines but also much more than that. By joining a collaborative, fast-paced culture that relies and thrives on individuals who will go above and beyond, you will build and define not only your future with hackajob but the growth and expansion of the company at large!
✊ Your mission
- Identify New Business Opportunities with companies who are an ideal profile for our Enterprise Technical Recruitment Solution.
- Effectively communicate hackajob's expertise to potential prospects in a well-organized, thoughtful approach.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Thoroughly qualify leads, including identifying pains and problems with current solutions.
- Set Discovery Calls with leads for Account Executives.
- Manage pipeline and outreach via CRM and Sales Automation tools.
🙌 A bit about you
- An interest in learning to sell to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations, navigating questions, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Salesforce
- Ability to work at scale
- Self-starter, confident with owning responsibilities, and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- Excellent communication by phone and email.
- There is no I in a team, no working in silos; we help each other along the way, and intra-team knowledge sharing is intrinsic to hackajob success.
- You want to join the hackajob family - we're all in this to grow the company and succeed together.
🌱 What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Commission structure $50k to $90k salary plus commission.
Shared Ownership Join our journey and become a valued co-owner of Hackajob, sharing in our success.
Vacation entitlement Enjoy 27 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays. We also close over the Christmas and New Year period, providing extra time off for you to recharge. And if that's not enough, you also get your birthday off.
hackajob Passport Embrace a flexible lifestyle with the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 2 months each year.
Professional development Fuel your career ambitions with access to comprehensive training, coaching, and a supportive environment that promotes growth and progression.
Personalized equipment Choose between a Mac or Windows device and receive a one-time budget to create an optimal work-from-home setup.
Best-in-class Parental leave The primary caregiver gets 6 months of fully paid parental leave, then 75% pay 6 to 9 months and 50% 9 to 12 months. The secondary caregiver gets 6 weeks fully paid that can be used all in one go or split across the 1st year.
Medical and dental coverage Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with private medical and dental insurance.
Pension scheme We got you covered for the future with 401(k).