Intern Software Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
We rethink digital use cases and break through the toolchain of today’s industrial companies with our solution. Our customers from the automotive, mechanical engineering and automation sectors rely on us. As one of the first employees, you will make a decisive contribution to this and to our growth. You will work closely with our CTO and will be able to take responsibility from day 1. Boring tasks? Not for interns at i-flow.
What you can expect:
- Direct collaboration with our CTO
- Development of software modules in the front- and backend of our software stack
- Design & implementation of automatic and manual software tests
- Work in an agile and fast changing environment
What you bring to the table:
- … have knowledge and experience in the area of backend development with NodeJS, ideally based on Typescript.
- … you have experience in using and extending REST APIs
- … have work experience with frameworks like Vue, Angular or React
- … know how to work with databases like MongoDB, MySQL and InfluxDB
- … have good English and German skills
What you can look forward to:
- … see our first employees as the cornerstone of our long-term success.
- … are visionary and highly motivated to change the way the world produces.
- … are open to converting your internship into a full-time job after successful cooperation.
Will you join us in fundamentally changing how the industry works with data? Then become part of our team now.