Sales Development Representative (SDR) temp to hire
Keepe is looking for a resourceful Supply Partner Acquisition Specialist temp-to-Hire to help grow our rapidly expanding customer base. This role is a stepping stone to a full-time Supply Partner Acquisition Specialist position.
Rate: $17 hour + bonus upside
Hours: 40 hours per week
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the residential home repair market by developing technology that connects residential enterprise companies with qualified technicians in major metropolitan markets. Our aim is to equip technicians with the resources to expand their business in order to deliver reliable service for the homeowner. We are growing rapidly at a spectacular clip in the heart of Seattle.
This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a tangible impact on the bottom line.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for acquiring new supply partners and overseeing the entire acquisition cycle, from prospecting to onboarding. You will help in other critical sales and marketing functions growing the business within an assigned territory.
- You will prospect potential supply partners and do market research using online tools (G Suite, Pipedrive, etc).
- You will execute proven sales strategies to reach out to prospective vendors and bring them into the network.
- You will work closely with a Territory Manager to create/execute a road map for market expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress or graduated in a relevant field (business/sales/marketing/communication).
- Solid communication skills with a passion for sales.
- A genuine passion for learning and adapting.
- Ability to work quickly and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in other internships is a plus.
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.