Social Media Community Curator/ Contractor
Ourside creates moments of connection through our luxury conscious fragrances, that celebrate you as you are.
Black girl founded and incubated at Harvard Business School, our first scent Moon Dust earned write-ups and mentions in InStyle, Cosmo, Popsugar and more! We’re hellbent on creating THE fragrance-centric self-care brand platform.
As our social media community curator, you will be responsible for creating and executing Aspen Apothecary’s social media strategy, with responsibilities including:
• Developing content strategy to grow and strengthen our community through social media
• Creating, editing and publishing engaging content; owning the social media content calendar and ensuring deadlines are met
• Writing engaging captions and interacting with our followers on their feeds
• Collaborating cross-functionally with content marketing and founder to maintain consistent messaging and brand voice
• 6+ years of relevant experience, ideally with a focus on social media marketing or community development strategy and execution for brands with strong position and point of view
• Proven community curation and growth expertise, ability to track and analyze performance
• Experience with social media platforms (IG, Tiktok, Pinterest) and planning tools such as Planoly
• Comfort interacting with social media intern
• Highly organized “doer” excited by helping develop structure around something new
• Excellent skills communicating brand voice across platforms and growing digital community
What we offer
• Competitive pay
• Flexible working hours
• Remote position with the option to meet in person in NYC
This role is an ideal gig for a freelancer or someone looking for a part-time gig with the opportunity to materialize into a full-time job!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Email [email hidden] with your resume and Linkedin and any relevant examples of work, and a few sentences about why you’re interested in this role.