Who We Are
PartySlate is a team of 60 (and growing) individuals representing a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We work hard, have fun, and focus on results above all else. We are constantly building, measuring, and learning in order to build our brand, grow our digital presence, and deliver powerful results within the $800 billion events industry. PartySlate was founded in Chicago and has also launched in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Boston, to name a few, with more to come. And as we expand, our talented team continues to expand, too.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager with strong analytical skills and customer-focused mentality. Your duties will include translating ideas, data and feedback into strategy, product requirements and roadmaps. You will be overseeing the development process from start to finish, while collaborating with design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support teams. Ideal candidates will be equally analytical and creative, and able to communicate decisions to a range of stakeholders.
- Shape requirements, features and product strategy
- Manage the team’s backlog and agile rituals
- Analyze data and feedback to derive insights that inform product decisions
- Collaborate with different teams to understand feedback, creatively solve problems, and manage expectations
- Conduct frequent & appropriate user research, testing and metrics analysis
- Champion a growth mindset environment that cultivates shared understanding, transparency, autonomy, innovation, and continuous learning
- 5+ years experience in product management, ideally in a high-growth business
- Comfortable with unknowns
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Experience driving cross-functional alignment and translation between different teams
- Experience in communicating vision, product roadmaps, and analysis with clarity
- Proficient in using Jira or similar product management tools
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or technical experience is a plus
PartySlate is a platform that inspires people planning events of all kinds and connects them with the leading vendors and venues across the country and the world. When you join the PartySlate team, you will join a group of passionate, collaborative, diverse, and authentic individuals working to help people plan inspiring, memorable, and meaningful events that make an impact. We move fast, work hard, encourage flexibility, and most importantly, have fun.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
PartySlate is committed to creating a diverse and equitable environment for its employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.