ResponsiveAds Full-Stack Developer
ResponsiveAds is the leader in advanced HTML5 premium ad creatives that are dynamic to any screen, user, and context. ResponsiveAds takes the "responsive" paradigm from web CMS, ad serving, and cross-screen analytics and delivers the highest levels of performance for all across the ecosystem including higher revenues and sell-through for publishers, higher performance, and better ROI for advertisers and their agencies.
ResponsiveAds is currently looking for a full-stack developer to incrementally develop our studio product. You will be responsible for the creation of a high-quality, world-class beautiful web app code. The target customers are designers, so you have a chance to develop a product that “excites” them.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging, and informative product features.
- Fulfill meeting tight deadlines.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with backend applications, services databases, data systems from AWS (Redshift), Google Cloud, MongoDB, SQL)
- Experience with mobile architectures. iOS development and Android Application development
- Experience with responsive design.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoys a virtual, global team environment
- Interested in joining a small founder team
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in a small but profitable company that is an industry leader.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things!)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside a diverse group of people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful.
- We have been a fully remote team from the start 6+ years
Our benefits include:
- A strong commitment to work-life balance. We provide a flexible work and vacation time
- Generous paid time off and flexible work-from-home policies.
- Offer the ability to take educational courses and support your continuous learning
- Continuous merit-based pay increases.
- Stipend paid parental family leave policies to support you during major life events.