ResponsiveAds Director of Marketing
ResponsiveAds is the leader in advanced HTML5 ad creative design tools enabling seamless automation to dynamically fit any size, screen, user, and context. Our clients have continuously been scaling innovative alternatives at 10x revenue and 20x performance replacing standard banner ads. ResponsiveAds suite of products take the "responsive" paradigm from web CMS to fluid creative design, ad serving, and cross-screen analytics to significantly augment high-impact display campaigns.
We are looking for a talented marketing professional to be our first dedicated marketing hire. This position will play an important role in the 2021 accelerated growth of ResponsiveAds and is primed for personal growth for the individual who succeeds. This position reports to the CEO is part of the core management team and will have a large equity position in the company.
A perfect candidate is a great communicator who is able to clearly articulate ResponsiveAds value proposition and loves working with the product and sales teams. S/he knows how to create quality content and marketing programs, and is open to wearing many hats in the first year to get things done!
Compensation will be competitive, commensurate with experience, and a combination of base salary and bonus. This is a unique opportunity to promote a "sales-ready" product within an already growing market.
Product positioning and messaging: Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for ResponsiveAds.
Manage and own the build of all collateral that reflects ResponsiveAds positioning and leadership. Must have a proven track-record of best showcasing the vision of our products as well as clearly deliver the value proposition to potential and existing clients. This includes:
- Marketing One-Sheets
- Email campaigns
- Paid and Content marketing
- SEO and content optimization
Collaborate with the Leadership team and Product to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches.
Pipeline demand generation: Develop the overarching marketing strategy for the company. Identify and build marketing campaigns and programs that achieve this strategy. Focus on initiatives that drive demand for ResponsiveAds across the ecosystem and build a customer pipeline. Test and optimize all marketing tactics (e.g. paid, owned, and earned media) with emphasis on conversion rate optimization.
Create content necessary for building brand awareness, thought leadership, and lead generation, which may include:
- Speaking scripts
- Industry events
- Trade marketing programs
- Passionate about SaaS and the advertising tech design platform, and the creative industry
- Strategic thinking and execution of positioning and communicating the impact ResponsiveAds can deliver to clients.
- Hardworking, creative production skills, and focused
- Minimum 3-5 years exp in b2b marketing and product marketing
- 2+ years of SaaS platform growth hacking experience
- 2+ years in market research and survey creation and analysis
- 3+ years in ad tech and/or design platform experience
- Expert in growth marketing tactics and programs
- Hands-on experience with audience data optimization, web analytics, and A/B testing tools
- Knowledgeable in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Social media management
- Webinar and presentation skills
- Skills to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, manage a small team of content creators and marketers, and strong desire to grow into fulfilling the CMO position
- Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Trello, Wordpress, Figma, Youtube studio, Drift, Appcues, Zendesk, Slack, Marketo/Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools.
- Experience implementing front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals is a plus
- A strong network of publishers, interactive agencies, and industry contacts
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Frequent speaker and evangelist at marketing events
- Great organizational and planning skills with Gantt charts and tracking tools
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in a small but profitable company who are industry leaders.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things!)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful.
Our benefits include:
- A strong commitment to work-life balance. We provide a flexible work and vacation time
- Generous paid time off and flexible work from home policies.
- Offer the ability to take educational courses and support your continuous learning
- Continuous merit based pay increases.
- Stipend paid parental family leave policies to support you during major life events.