SaaS Implementation Executive
Office Location: Remote
Compensation: INR 3,60,000 - INR 7,00,000 per year
Unifize is a software as a service (SaaS) company that’s building a cloud-based software product that helps manufacturing teams collaborate on knowledge processes, such as quality management, procurement, and engineering. We primarily focus on markets in USA, Canada, UK, and Western Europe.
Two of the Co-Founders (Ben and Lakshman) have run manufacturing companies in different countries around the world over the past 15 years. We are solving the real-world problems we ourselves experienced with existing software in these environments. Our CTO, Avinash, has been building communication software on the cloud for a similar period.
We’re a small team of engineers, designers, sales and customer success folks - who all interact deeply with each other with daily dialogues with customers and founders. We now have paying customers in the US, UK, and India with some fantastic case studies and a committed user base that loves our product.
As an organisation, we strongly believe in evidence-based decisions, transparency, corporate governance, meritocracy, and an open forum for discussion. We explicitly want to build a team from different backgrounds and with a wide range of interests and experiences, and are committed to building a gender-balanced organization.
*Role of the SaaS Implementation Executive: *
We are constantly improving our Customer success and implementation process and a part of your role will be to help us with this. As the Implementation Executive , you will be responsible for configuring the Unifize applications for the customers, as well as gathering product and process insights about usage from the data and our interactions with the customer.
You will start by understanding the current end-to-end process and learning about our existing customers. You will be expected to train and figure out how to use Unifize and the other software tools we use - including PDF template builders, and onboarding tools. There will be a learning curve here.
This position will be remote and the hours flexible. You will have regular zoom calls with the Customer Success Manager/s or one of the Co-Founders to go through your scheduled or planned activities and help you through any problems.
We have very high expectations from the candidates that we do select, especially in terms of first-principles thinking, communication, and accountability. We want to encourage our employees to see Unifize as a learning ground.
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Ability to dive into details to solve problems and offer solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented.
- Passion, enthusiasm, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office / Google Docs and Sheets.
- Be able to work on a flexible time schedule.
- Basic coding skills
- Analytical mindset
- Configure Unifize application for customer requirement
- Build PDF templates as per the customer's requirement
- Troubleshooting non-technical issues raised by the team.
- Reporting the defects and following up with the development team on the progress
- Implementing solutions for customers by configuring the application
- Answering customers’ support questions on the app and making configurational changes to processes as required
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks or projects as required (including manual data migration)
- Stay updated with product features and new releases