Chief Technology Officer
Our next team member
Are you an esteemed, tech-savvy achiever looking for a rewarding executive role with a rapidly growing start-up? Seize the opportunity to use both your high-tech and high-touch business acumen for a successful role as the Chief Technology Officer. As a leading Executive team member, you'll apply your experience and expertise to execute various business-critical tasks, from recommending software upgrades to directing the executive team on the best-in-class technology practices. Through your deep digital acumen and technology knowledge, you will oversee all the company's information technology and computer systems. If you are looking for a dynamic environment, a collaborative team, and an executive role where you can make a lasting difference, join us. We offer an unmatched growth trajectory and an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
What You Bring to The Table
• Leader - You're a natural "people" person and understand the value of relationship-building. You have a commanding presence, and you enjoy leading and developing team members. You are a mentor, teacher, and coach
• Technophile – Technology is your middle name – it's second nature, and you can't imagine life without it. You're passionate about the emerging world of technology and what's next in the digital world
• Driven -. A self-starter with the tenacity to spare. You are determined and passionate about problem-solving and committed to instituting the best-in-class policies, procedures, and tools
• Curious Learner– You ask questions, uncover insights, and dig deeper to get all the facts. You are inquisitive and use your curious nature to your advantage, helping bring technology solutions to business problems
• Focused – You understand the big picture, but the details aren't lost on you. You are focused, goal-oriented, organized, and numbers-driven. Your attention to detail and polish enhances the white-glove customer experience you provide
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
While no one day is the same, the following are some of the ongoing executive tasks you'll own:
• Create, implement, and maintain the technology architecture of an organization and ensure it supports overarching priorities and goals of the business
• Develop, track, and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations
• Lead and manage the IT engineers within the organization
• Leverage technology to improve on the products that the company has to offer
• Integrate and support the departmental utilization and optimization of technology effectively
• Research and share any new technologies that may potentially increase our company's competitive advantage
• Deliver technology solutions for external customers
• Liaise and collaborate with suppliers of technical solutions to enhance product range and customer relations
• Monitor web analytics and offer recommendations that align with business goals
• Build processes for data protection and quality assurance
• Provide all executive decisions regarding our company's technological needs
• Work closely with Finance Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
• Develop and implement all internal communication systems, including email and messaging
• Observe, analyze, and optimize information processing systems
What it Takes
The most successful CTOs are high achievers, skilled problem solvers, and adept listeners who can offer expert advice specific to technology and meeting business needs.
This role is based in France. The position can be remote. Fractional can be allowed under the circumstances to be discussed.
• Experienced Software/Cloud Architect (3+ years)
• Knowledge of AWS functionalities and technologies
• Knowledge of how to use terraform
• Previous experience in Cloud or System Architect role
• Previous management experience for developers' team
• English speaking
• Passionate about technology and entrepreneurial environments ***
Our Commitment to You
Our mission is Accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable solutions by managing car companies shift to electric driving.
Voltaage a B2B marketplace for electric mobility. We make it easy for companies to migrate their fleet from combustion vehicles to electric vehicles – while rudicing costs and carbon emissions. We are a Techstars 2022 company. Currently in Accelleration and with a completed pre-seed stage
We offer employees and team members a dynamic, progressive environment with the opportunity to grow. If you are a business-savvy technology executive looking for an entrepreneurial atmosphere to learn, grow, and thrive, let's start a conversation.
Equity + salary packaged to be discussed and depending on seniority and commitment
Voltaage is an equal opportunity employer.